
I went to the NG Museum this evening to watch the Making of the Great Migrations.
Phenomenal!
Mind Boggling!
Inspiring!
Jaw Dropping!
Those are only a few of the many many superlative adjectives I have used to describe it! I would like to say more about what was in the making, but if someone who is reading this hasn't watched the making I don't want to spoil it for them. I am SO SO SO SO SO glad I decided to go! I can't wait till I own a copy of the seried and hopefully the making as well.
The panel consisting of the producer and photographers after the movie was fun too. It was kinda amazing to see the people up close who have been in INSANEEEEEEE situations during the making of the series! YAYYYY National Geographic!!
After, I had to buy the book that accompanies the series. What a gorgeous coffee table book! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment