Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Stinking Rose

The Stinking Rose has been recommended to me by Uncle David and Noella. I have been wanting to try it for a loooong time and I finally got to do it during this trip to the Bay Area.

The restaurant is known for the fact that it has garlic in all its dishes! the deco inside is nice. All the food we ordered was fantastic! They first gave us the bread basket and the table had a delicious garlic relish. For food, Saurabh got the SILENCE OF THE LAMB SHANK (with Chianti glaze & fava beans, served with garlic yukon gold mashed potatoes). The lamb just melted in our mouth. The spinach that came with it was really really good! The mashed potatoes were okay). I got the Prawn Pasta (Prawns, fettuccine, pancetta, onions in a spicy red pepper garlic oil) It was fantasticccccc!!!

Bread kept warm by the candle below and the Delicious Garlic Relish

Silence of the Lamb Shank

Prawn Pasta

If you are a garlic lover and you are going to visit San Francisco, GO to The Stinking Rose! GO! GO! GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment