Saurabh and Rupert Saurabh and Pickles
On Saturday we went to the Monticello Park in Alexandria to do a Doggie Photoshoot for Rupert (Stella's dog) and Bolt (Jennie's dog).
Stella picked us up and we headed to the park. Rupert sat between us in the car and was such a good little fellow. Bolt is exactly the meaning of his name! and SO skittish! haha! The weather was fabulous and it was a fun afternoon in the park. Saurabh had the time of his life!

Bolt getting to know Rupert. Dogs are weird.
Royal Rupert
The "I'm always deprived of food" Look
Silly Bolt
The Park :)
After the shoot we went to Dairy Godmother in Del Ray for dessert. I got the Cranberry-Coriander-Orange sorbet. Probably one of the best sorbets I have ever had, though the coriander was unnecessary. It didn't add or take anything away. I feel it was just there to make the sorbet sound exotic. Either way, soooo delicious. (This had nothing to do with doggies, but just quite an essential part to note from the weekend)
On Sunday, we met up with Chris and Louise for a puppy date to meet they new 4 month old puppy, Pickles. He is RIDICULOUSLY attached to Chris and if I was still in Dover, I would have a puppy at home! So tiny and soooo much fun. He barked at everything, especially other dogs and kids. :) We went to the Barrel Oak Winery and met up with Samantha, Nabila (C & L's friends) and Sean (Samantha's friend) to spend the day out. Again, the weather was fabulous. The wine, not so much. But they allow dogs, so who cares about the wine?
Pickles in his car bag :)
Pickles in his hoodie! :D :D








No comments:
Post a Comment