![]() |
| Delighted with this find! |
For our dating anniversary, we went to Pansaari in Dupont Circle. Saurabh looked up places with chai, because he and I used to meet at Mehran and talk for hours over chai and kheema paratha. Now that Mehran is gone, he wanted to find another place. And, what a gem of a find!
![]() |
| I love the Tea Wall |
I got filter coffee. It is served accurately and made my taste buds so happy. Saurabh got the masala chai.
And then, I noticed that they also had kadhi-khichdi with pakori. How to say no?
![]() |
| Kadhi-Khichdi-Pakori |
While we waited for the food, we walked through the different sections there. Pansaari isn't just a tea shop. It is also a market, selling Indian spices, kitchen utensils, clothes and other knick knacks. At the back, there are large square counters where cooking classes are held. As was looked around we saw jugs of water, covered with round, white, net and crochet covers with coloured beads on the edges . So reminiscent of home.
![]() |
| Cooking Class Counters & Jugs of Water, Covered |
This is the first Indian business I have seen that has hit the mark with bringing Indian home customs to their customers. An excellent, excellent find, Saurabh.











No comments:
Post a Comment