Buredo in DC makes sushi burritos. They are exactly as you would image. Sushi rolls, but burrito size. Since they are bigger, more veggies fit. Delicious delicious. I first went with Kristina after the Jeopardy taping. I went again with Saurabh for dinner and then we went to watch Deadpool at China Town Regal Cinema.
With Kristina I got the Pai Mei (salmon sashimi, asparagus, pea shoot leaves, pickled red onion, daikon, katsuo mirin crunch, toasted sesame mayo). This was delicious, but I wish it had more fish. So, when I went back with Saurabh, I got Beatrix (yellowfin tuna & salmon sashimi, cucumber, pickled cabbage, green onion, tempura crunch, unagi sauce), that's been recommended but I switches out the Unagi Sauce for Toasted Sesame Mayo. The Unagi was the reason I didn't get Beatrix the first time. I don't love sweet sauces.
 |
| Rice and Veggies |
 |
| Sauce! Toasted Sesame Mayo |
 |
| Adding the Salmon and Tuna |
 |
| Rolling the Sushi Burrito |
 |
| Rolling Déliciuex |
 |
| Wrapping |
 |
| Cutting |
 |
| Beatrix with Toasted Sesame Mayo instead of Unagi Sauce |
No comments:
Post a Comment