Adri and Fabio (and little Lucas) had us over today for the Denmark-Cameroon game (2-1) and lunch. They are Brazilian, so ALL the fare was Brazilian. From the chips initially, to the cheese balls, to the drinks and finally to the delicious delicious bbq meats!
Adri made us Caipirinha which is made with cachaรงa, sugar, lime and ice. So delicious! and potent! The cheese balls were delicious and served as a fantastic appetizer to the meats that were being griiled. First she brought out the Brazilian sausages. They are dipped in yuca powder and eaten. I tried one bite and it was good. The others really really really enjoyed it! This was followed by skewers of chicken heart. Typically, I am not a fan of heart, but this was GOOD! And finally, she brought out the steak and ribs. All the meats are seasoned only with rock salt. It's amazing how with such little seasoning the meats can be so incredibly delicious. Brazilian cuts are different from cuts we typically get and that is what makes Brazilian bbq different. The cut the cow differently. The ribs were incredible! They had a higher fat content and that made the meat so incredibly juicy...mmmmmmm!!! They were my favourite at the lunch.
Brazilian bbq that I have had at restaurants cannot hold a matchstick to what was served for lunch today! :)
Brazilian bbq that I have had at restaurants cannot hold a matchstick to what was served for lunch today! :)
Ok, all that meat looks too delish!
ReplyDeleteIT WASSSSSS!!! yum yum yummmmmmm!! The ribbbbbsss!!!
ReplyDelete