Since I have been absent from my blog for almost 2 years, my love affair with Studio Theatre has not been captured here. I have enjoyed every play I have gone for there and it is hard to resist going to a play there. Their productions, acting, directing, sets, everything is so fantastic, that even a play with an average story line is worth the watch. They do an amazing job.
We went there for a cabaret, Silence! The Musical. It was a spoof on Silence of the Lambs. The play was really good, funny! The actors, again, did a fantastic job. One of my favourite parts was a costume change. One of the actresses was out in black pants and shirt, singing and dancing, when a curtain drew around her. She was completely behind the curtain, with her head sticking out, singing and performing, and in a minute or less the curtains pulled away and she was in a shiny red dress!!!
![]() |
| They had themed drinks. Mine was Hannibal Nectar, and Saurabh had Quantico Mule |



No comments:
Post a Comment