Saturday, October 5, 2013

Birthday Lunch at Agora


Saurabh planned a surprise lunch today at Agora with Mamta, Rachita and Mallik. (Beanie had fever after her 6 month shots and Karthik was busy). It was a nice place and I loved my pide. The bottomless mimosas were exactly that. Everytime I took two sips, my glass was topped up! Loved it! :)

For appetizers we all shared the Hummus (the pita was HOT and yum), Kasik Salad (diced tomatoes, onions, red & green peppers, parsley, cucumber, feta cheese, black olive, olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, Maras pepper), and Patlican Közleme (charcoal smoked eggplant, green & red peppers, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, parsley, dill). I got the Sujuklu Pide (wood fired flat bread topped with spicy Turkish sausage & pesto) and Saurabh got the Scrambled Eggs With Sujuk (two farm fresh scrambled eggs with mildly spicy turkish sausage). I enjoyed my pide more than his eggs. 

Sujuklu Pide

 Scrambled Eggs With Sujuk

No comments:

Post a Comment