Saturday, October 5, 2013

Walking Around Dupont :)


After lunch at Agora, the others left, and Saurabh and I walked around Dupont. With all those mimosas in me, I needed to go to pee. So, we went to Steam Cafe, got coffee and used their facilities. I got an iced hazelnut latte and Saurabh a cappuccino. Their hazelnut is, by far, the best I've had. mmmm

From there, we walked to the NG museum. I wanted to buy the October edition of the magazine because it was on NG photography and had a lot of photos in it and Saurabh wanted to see the Lions & Tigers & Bears photo exhibit. 

From there, we wandered around a bit, went to Table Top, one of my favourite stores, before heading back home for the evening. It's been a while since we've just walked around and done nothing and things. It was fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment