Saturday, October 2, 2010

All Fired Up!

The Finished Products - Before being Glazed. We can pick up the final product in a week!

For my birthday last year, Noella had given me a gift card to All Fired Up. It took me a year to use it, but I finally did. The really cool thing about All Fired Up is that you can take food and drink with you. We took a bottle of Plum Wine we had bought during are winery tour at the Linganore Winecellars. We walked to Cleveland Park, stopped at Vace Italian Deli and bought a couple of slices of pizza (Mushroom and Onion) and a Tomato Mozzarella Sandwich. Another thing I like about this place is that they let you stay for as long as you want and use as much material as you want. You only pay for the piece.

Well stocked with food and drink we went to All Fired Up, picked our pieces. Saurabh and I both picked an Asian Rice Bowl and I also picked a teapot shaped teabag holder that I will give to my mom. This pottery painting business was EXTREMELYYYYYY fun! We spent 5 hours there!!! Well, Saurabh got done an hour and a half before me. But, in my defense, I had an extra piece! :D

About an hour or so into painting, one of the employees came to our table and told me that my friend Noella wanted you to enjoy this along with your wine. Noella has tiramisu and chocolate cake sent for us from Cafe Romeo! :D :D :D :D :D

It was a fantastic evening and a great way to spend time with someone! :D

Us - just beginning our artistic evening!

Me and my 'Artistic' pieces

No comments:

Post a Comment