
Recently, a couple of people have told me that I am always doing something 'cool'. Until this was mentioned to me, I hadn't really realised that the things I had been doing were cool. I began thinking about what these people saw in the things I did. Perhaps my taking this summer to stay in DC and do things around has actually resulted in my doing a slew of interesting things. Of course, my intention wasn't to do 'cool' things. It was just to experience the city and have fun. I did have fun. It's been a pretty full blog, hasn't it? So, all this got me thinking more and I thought about all my time here in DC. I have been able to explore a variety of things that interest me, from adventure, to nature, to theatre, to music, to art, to relaxing, to innovative, to educational, to gastronomic, to exciting. I am really glad for my good fortune. I am always on the look out to do something and I am now even able to go for events on my own if I can't find someone to go with. I am extremely thankful for the luck and opportunity that's come my way during my stay in DC, the city where I came into my element.
No comments:
Post a Comment