We went for Bill Cosby for the second time in as many years this evening. We had gone for his stand-up (well...in his case it is sit down) on Jan 24th last year. It was hilarious! But, this time, I was a tired/sleepy so I remember enjoying the performance in 2009 better. Also, a few of the jokes were repeated so that obviously had a role to play.
At 73 he's just amazing!!! He's old and he doesn't try to hide it. He performs sitting down with a table near him that has a tissue box that is extensively used. His expressions are what make his jokes! I'm so so so so glad I've been able to watch him live twice, now.
I realised late into the show that people were taking photos. I tried to take some of to capture the plethora of expressions he has. I was unable to capture his classic gesture of raising his hand up with his fist closed when he ends a joke that has a the husband victorious over the wife. hehe!
No comments:
Post a Comment