We won tickets for the Mallika Sarabhai performance at the Lincoln Theatre today. The opening act was quite uncoordinated, to say the least. But, the main act with Mallika Sarabhai and the Darpana Dance Company was EXQUISITE!!!!! The coordination, expression, strength and choreography was absolutely spellbinding and enthralling. There were 4 perfomances by Mallika and the dance group. Each equally magnificent!!
At the end of the performance, I paid my customary visit to the restroom and when I came out Mallika Sarabhai was out meeting with the audience. After hanging out long enough I got a photo with her! :D
PS: I am aware of the excessive use of superlatives in this post.
At the end of the performance, I paid my customary visit to the restroom and when I came out Mallika Sarabhai was out meeting with the audience. After hanging out long enough I got a photo with her! :D
PS: I am aware of the excessive use of superlatives in this post.
"excessive use of superlatives"... hehehe...
ReplyDeleteI was just looking at my phone, waiting for you and suddenly I see someone bright walk past... 'oh, it's her! now where is this girl, I'm sure she will want to see her'
Thats simply awesome... She def is an amazning performer.
ReplyDelete