Houda and I went to Yvonne's Day Spa to redeem the specialicious coupon that Houda had bought for me and herself. It was for a fish pedicure and a manicure.
The spa we went to today was different from the one I had gone to last time with Mamta. This one on South Glebe, Arlington is their newest branch and they have individual massage chairs with a tub in which the put the water and the fish for you. As opposed to the other place where it was one tank that was separate and each person immersed their feet in a separated part of the tank.
I didn't giggle at all this time as the fish began to nibble on my feet. I was surprised by that, since I was uncontrollable the last time. Most time as the fish nibble on your dead skin it feels like gentle pinching, sometimes the pinches get a little strong. Nothing that hurts, thought. After 20 minutes with the fish, they give us a pedicure. We upgraded from the regular pedicure to a spa pedicure. It was nice being pampered after a long time.
After that we got a manicure and then I waited for Rishita to come and pick me up. :)
The spa we went to today was different from the one I had gone to last time with Mamta. This one on South Glebe, Arlington is their newest branch and they have individual massage chairs with a tub in which the put the water and the fish for you. As opposed to the other place where it was one tank that was separate and each person immersed their feet in a separated part of the tank.
I didn't giggle at all this time as the fish began to nibble on my feet. I was surprised by that, since I was uncontrollable the last time. Most time as the fish nibble on your dead skin it feels like gentle pinching, sometimes the pinches get a little strong. Nothing that hurts, thought. After 20 minutes with the fish, they give us a pedicure. We upgraded from the regular pedicure to a spa pedicure. It was nice being pampered after a long time.
After that we got a manicure and then I waited for Rishita to come and pick me up. :)
Wow, your feet look awesome!!! I really really really want a fish pedi - i think it's such a great idea!!! I like the color you picked for the feet too! mani is well done too...I'm getting a mani/pedi done on Friday through a groupon (that I had to use before leaving).
ReplyDelete