I got my birthday gift from Saurabh today...early! I'm superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr kickedddddddddddddddddddddddddd!!!!
ps: I am still in search for a name for this li'l fellow (it might be a girl too, I haven't figured it all out yet)
ps: I am still in search for a name for this li'l fellow (it might be a girl too, I haven't figured it all out yet)
did you figure out a name yet?? and btw, greattttt birthday gift...and with it all going backwards with the gift coming first. awesome!!
ReplyDeleteNope, no name yet. Also, I can't use the nook. It keeps freezing. Right now it has permanently frozen. NEed to go and get it exchanged. Bah! Saurabh got one for himself, it is working fine. Seems like I just got a faulty piece. bummer!
ReplyDeletemaybe my inspiration will come when i get a working piece. hehe.
yes, idea is awesome! waiting for other stuff to unfold! also, i got a cover for the non working nook. love it! ill send you photo.