I went with Houda and her family to the Malaysian Embassy for Eid. I was to go with them last year too, but I woke up with a headache then and didn't go. I am so glad I went this year. It was so nice to see people dressed up and be with other people excited about Eid!
After the Eid ka namaz, we headed downstairs to the foooooood. There was a large spread of various Malaysian dishes, names of which I have no idea. There was one beef preparation that was my absolute favourite! So so so so so so so so delicious!!! Yummmm!!! I found the chicken satay a little dry, the beef satay was good. The guy serving the satay poured GENEROUS amounts of the peanut sauce over the satay :).
Apart from the food, the other highlight at the Malaysian embassy were the kids!! OMGGGGG!!! Malaysian kids are deathly adorable!!! Shucks!! :D All dressed up in traditional Malay attire and running about! :D shucks!! I took way too many photos of these adorabubbles!
After the Eid ka namaz, we headed downstairs to the foooooood. There was a large spread of various Malaysian dishes, names of which I have no idea. There was one beef preparation that was my absolute favourite! So so so so so so so so delicious!!! Yummmm!!! I found the chicken satay a little dry, the beef satay was good. The guy serving the satay poured GENEROUS amounts of the peanut sauce over the satay :).
Apart from the food, the other highlight at the Malaysian embassy were the kids!! OMGGGGG!!! Malaysian kids are deathly adorable!!! Shucks!! :D All dressed up in traditional Malay attire and running about! :D shucks!! I took way too many photos of these adorabubbles!
No comments:
Post a Comment