Smita, Saurabh and I went to Nandos Peri Peri (a Portuguese restaurant) for dinner yesterday after watching 'The Wildest Adventure' at the Natural History Museum.
After we were assigned our table number (19), we went to the counter and placed our order and gave them our table number. We ordered a 1/2 chicken with the 'hot' sauce with sides of the Macho Peas (Rugged pea mash with whole peas, parsley, mint and chilli) and the Portuguese Rice. I got the Rose wine and Saurabh a beer. They bring the food to you. Everything was delicious! The hot sauce is pretty hot!
After we were assigned our table number (19), we went to the counter and placed our order and gave them our table number. We ordered a 1/2 chicken with the 'hot' sauce with sides of the Macho Peas (Rugged pea mash with whole peas, parsley, mint and chilli) and the Portuguese Rice. I got the Rose wine and Saurabh a beer. They bring the food to you. Everything was delicious! The hot sauce is pretty hot!
We started a game of scrabble while eating. Smita kicked our asses! :). We didn't order enough food so had to then resort to desserts. We got one Naughty Natas (Wantonly tempting custard tart. Naughty but nice), one Chocolate Spoon Cake (Silky chocolate filling between layers of moist, dark chocolate cake, all drenched in yet more chocolate) and one Raspberry Brulée Cheesecake (Creamy white chocolate cheesecake topped with raspberry purée. Hand-fired for a satisfying crunch). I enjoys the Naughty Natas the most and caught up with scrabble, I forgot to take photos of the other desserts. I definitely want to go back to this restaurant.
Haan, mentioning table number izz very important; it adds authenticity to your already considerable blogging skills :D
ReplyDeleteP.S: I am missing the picture of you with crazy eyes darting back and forth between the board and your letters while muttering under your breath :D