Yesterday we went to Dupont circle in the evening. Sat by the fountain in the circle for a while people watching, dog watching, playing with the water and generally enjoying a lazy evening. There were kids everywhere!!!! One little girl was off on a stroll and went whereever hear little heart desired, about turned as she wished and her mom had to follow. Another little girl was having the time of her life playing with the water in the fountain. We were sitting and talking and a little boy comes, stands in front of us and says "HI!!!!! Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi." Then, as he walks away he says "yes" when I ask if he is having fun! He was so cute playing with his older sister, all his upper teeth missing!
After, we headed to Penang for a delish dinner and then to Mr Yogato for frozen yogurt. I got the tangy flavour with kiwi and mangoes. I was heavily disappointed. It was nowhere as good as I remember it. I like the froyo at Something Sweet sooooooooo much better.
We then walked back to the circle, hung out again. This time a little girl, a year and a half old, came to the fountain with her mom and got SOOOOOOO excited to see the water, she was SQUEALINGGGG. Then she walked a little away from the water and was delightfully squealing with her back to the fountain, facing the benches. Her dad came. Her squeals probably translated to: Come HEREEEEEEE!!! Lookkkkkkkkkk at thisssssssss waterrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! It is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNN!!! COMEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! FASTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!
siiiigh! Kids! :D
Then we headed home, took a stroll at the Cathedral grounds before going in. It's the first time I have explored the grounds in the night. It's just so so beautiful. I definitely want to go back and spend some more time exploring its crevices :)
After, we headed to Penang for a delish dinner and then to Mr Yogato for frozen yogurt. I got the tangy flavour with kiwi and mangoes. I was heavily disappointed. It was nowhere as good as I remember it. I like the froyo at Something Sweet sooooooooo much better.
We then walked back to the circle, hung out again. This time a little girl, a year and a half old, came to the fountain with her mom and got SOOOOOOO excited to see the water, she was SQUEALINGGGG. Then she walked a little away from the water and was delightfully squealing with her back to the fountain, facing the benches. Her dad came. Her squeals probably translated to: Come HEREEEEEEE!!! Lookkkkkkkkkk at thisssssssss waterrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! It is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNN!!! COMEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! FASTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!
siiiigh! Kids! :D
Then we headed home, took a stroll at the Cathedral grounds before going in. It's the first time I have explored the grounds in the night. It's just so so beautiful. I definitely want to go back and spend some more time exploring its crevices :)
No comments:
Post a Comment