Friday, May 28, 2010

Samurai Sudoku


This is the third Samurai Sudoku I have completed ever. Since I didn't keep the other 2...this is the one that will go in the records.

I finished this one about a month back or so. I just got lazy with the upload. The first one I ever completed was back when I was still a student in GW. I remember the department secretary, April, was incredibly passionate about sudoku as well. She had by then completed quite a few Samurai sudokus and kept insisting that they weren't too much harder than the regular ones, just required more time. She even found the regular sudoku a little boring now. I didn't believe her 'coz I always messed something up, and a number would repeat and I would have to toss that puzzle out. When I completed the first one, it was so exhilarating and I had to share the excitement with her. She said the famous words, "I told you so.". Now, having completed ALL of 3 samurai sudokus (:-p), I do agree with her, they are not hard to do. You just need to be patient and really be sure before entering a number into the squares. It isn't that hard then That being said, every time I complete one I feel a sense of accomplishment.

4 comments:

  1. Damn, it definitely looks intimidating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Atta Girl! Al doesnt know abt this..he will get right into it once he does...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where can i get an online version of this, any idea?

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you love sudoku, try Nonomino and best of all Killer Sudoku

    ReplyDelete