I woke up a little late this morning and as a consequence left late for class. It typically takes me 15 minutes to walk down to class. When I left my building I had about 7 minutes to get to class. I was walking really quick, hoping a bus would reach a bus stop the same time I would so I could get on it and reach class on time. As I started walking down, I turned and saw the bus at the bus stop behind me. I knew that the chances of me making it to the next bus stop before the bus did were slim, but I decided to sprint anyway. I was running, the bus passed by me and I still had a short distance to run to the stop. Things didn't look in my favour. There was no one at the bus stop and the signal had just turned green. There was no reason for the bus to stop (unless someone needed to get off). However, the bus did stop and the doors opened, but no one got off. The driver had stopped for me!!!!! I guess she saw my sprinting. It was awesome!!! :D Gotta love it when you come across an amazing bus driver!!!! :D :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment