I LOVE IT!!! Absolutely LOVE IT! But, I think I LOVE it at Oriental East, more than just loving any dim sum anywhere. I do not know what they do, but they make it ABSOLUTELY delicious!
I was first introduced to Oriental East when Saurabh went there through work for Chinese New Year in 2008. He brought back some shrimp in rice noodle dim sum back and I fell in LOVE!!! We finally went there, I tried more dim sums and my love grew. I cannot get enough of it. I have no idea what magic taste ingredient they put in it...but YUMMMY! :D
I am willing to try it at other places :) Oriental East however has set the bar pretty high.
I was first introduced to Oriental East when Saurabh went there through work for Chinese New Year in 2008. He brought back some shrimp in rice noodle dim sum back and I fell in LOVE!!! We finally went there, I tried more dim sums and my love grew. I cannot get enough of it. I have no idea what magic taste ingredient they put in it...but YUMMMY! :D
I am willing to try it at other places :) Oriental East however has set the bar pretty high.
i wantttttttttttttttttttt the shrimp soooo badly!
ReplyDelete