A Chemist Curing Kidney Cancer
"If I could do anything, I would..." become the scientist that finds the cure for kidney cancer. My little sister, Emma, had kidney cancer, had chemo to make it go away. Since chemo isn't always a cure, her cancer could come back. So I want to find a forever cure.
Name: Kaylie Mcferrin
Grade 4-6: I think I didn't vote for this one because the word 'google' was just added to the drawing, it didn't blend in. I think the art is incredible!Save Our Rainforest
The background depicts deforestation and the effects it can have on our land. We will eventually have less oxygen and clean air. We need to unite to protect not just our lives, but the lives of all the rare and beautiful plants and animals that live there.
Clean Water For All
"If I could do anything, I would..." end world thirst by creating a type of pipe, hose, and pump that connects straight from the ocean to the people. The water will be filtered while going through the pipeline. My Company would provide the pipelines for free.
"If I could do anything, I would..." save endangered species. All over the world, innocent animals are becoming less and less common, some even on their way to extinction. Before we know it, some of these incredible animals will be gone forever so something needs to be done about this.
The Love Of Art
"If I could do anything, I would..."...enrich the world with an intense passion for art and the everlasting joy it provides. Art embodies the creator's expression, and offers exquisite exuberance towards both the artist and the viewers, also serving to soothe an ailing soul in distress.




No comments:
Post a Comment